Sedona in the summer boasts sunshine-filled days, and cooler evenings with plenty of opportunities for stargazing. The entire family will enjoy this perfect Southwest vacation package, which includes:
- Two nights at Enchantment Resort
- One breakfast entrée or breakfast buffet per person each morning at Yavapai Restaurant or from Room Service
- Daily Camp Coyote for children ages 4-12
- A group Pink Jeep Tour — choose one of several adventures including Ancient Ruins, Coyote Canyons, Diamondback Gulch, Photography Tour or Scenic Rim
- Daily use of Mii amo spa (for age 16 and older), tennis courts and mountain bikes
Packages start from $1,414 and are based on a family of four. To learn more about this and other packages at Enchantment Resort, please visit our website.